For One Day, Explore Like Never Before!
Our G.O. (it's short for Giro Okanagan) Cycling Experiences offer a carefully curated one day experience that combines cycling, adventure, history and agritourism. They are the perfect way to immerse yourself in all that is the Okanagan. We offer day tour experiences in both the Central Okanagan and the South Okanagan.
A SAMPLING OF OUR DAY TOURS
How it Works...
- Our G.O. Day Tours run April - June and September - October.
- Each of our tours is a customized experience, so we need a minimum of 3 riders* to conduct the tour. We also need tours booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Shuttle transportation provided from designated Kelowna and Penticton pick up areas.
- Most tours run from about 9 am to 3 pm.
- The tour price includes tasting and tour fees for our destinations.
- An optional gourmet picnic lunch can be ordered for an additional fee.
- If we have enough riders, we can provide route options for those that want a more challenging or more casual ride.
- All rides include a safety briefing and a quick mechanical check if you're bringing your own bike.
- For casual rides, a hybrid bike is fine for all routes. For more challenging rides, a road bike is preferable. Both are available for rental.
- We assume that all riders are able to do moderate climbing (300 meters) and distances (35 - 50 Km). We also assume that riders are comfortable riding with some level of traffic.
Giro Di Giorno Day Tour and Bike Rental
Daily Tour and Rental Price starting from
$149/ CDN p.p.
Premium Road Bike rental for additional $20
Includes tasting fees
Shuttle Transfer if required to beginning and end of tour
Guides and Support Vehicle